Details About Malia’s Prom Go Public
December 10, 2014 11:33am PST
This clip shows Barack Obama open up about his daughter Malia’s first prom.
The president admits that it was odd to see Malia in heels for the first time, but he refuses to say if she went with a date or a group of friends. The interviewers press Obama, asking if he thinks a male date of Malia’s would be intimidated to meet her father.
“I don’t think I’m very intimidating,” Obama replies, while flashing a sly grin that is sure to send chills down your spine.
Oy vey, this guy sure makes me sick…
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide