Results of Michael Brown’s Third Autopsy Spell Great News for Darren Wilson
December 10, 2014 9:35am PST
St. Louis County prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch released the results of Michael Brown’s autopsy on Monday. This third autopsy was conducted on the request of the Justice Department. We have seen Attorney General Eric Holder work tirelessly to elevate racial tensions surrounding this case and do everything in his power to have Darren Wilson indicted, so he will not like this news.
The autopsy was performed by the Armed Forces Medical Examiner system. The results matched the two previous autopsies, defying the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative that has accompanied the Michael Brown riots, and supporting Wilson’s account of events. Previous autopsies were performed by local officials and a private medical examiner commissioned by the Brown family.
There are now three autopsies which justify the fatal shooting of Michael Brown. Will the race rioters finally take a look at the evidence and go home? Share this article if you think it’s time the left did a little less race-baiting and a little more fact-checking.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump Gets Some Bombshell News From California – This Changes Everything
- Here’s How Scalia Actually Died – ‘It Wasn’t A Heart Attack’
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown
- Patriot Posts ‘Congrats Michael Brown’ Sign – But It’s Not What You’re Thinking