Obama Administration Makes Big Announcement About Race
December 9, 2014 4:11pm PST
The Obama administration shocked liberals everywhere today by announcing that authorities will continue to use racial profiling in immigration law enforcement.
This means that authorities will still be allowed to consider race when choosing who to stop at airports, border crossings, and immigration checkpoints. The administration has updated the racial policies for authorities in a new set of rules that is due to be released later this week.
Liberals will undoubtedly be outraged by this, as they want race to never be considered at all in any situation. However, when it comes to the security of our country, it’s good to know that some things still take precedence over race-baiting.
What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Washington Post
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare