Country Music Star Disrespects Christianity In A Major Way
December 9, 2014 9:43am PST
Over the past month, the country music world was shocked when two stars, Ty Herndon and Billy Gilman, came out as gay. Now, singer LeAnn Rimes is speaking out, and what she has to say has outraged Christians everywhere.
“I hope that we’re moving forward and not back,” Rimes said in a video interview with gay rights group GLAAD. “I’ve known Ty since I was 8 years old. … I’m so proud of him and … I know how scary it was for him to have to do that.”
Rimes went on to say that in the end, she believes that “people should be able to love who they love,” slamming the idea of traditional marriage.
Watch her full interview in the video above and see what you think. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars