Black Panther Leader Calls for Lynching of Darren Wilson Supporters
December 8, 2014 12:43pm PST
The Black Panther Party has been at the forefront of those inciting the violent race riots in Ferguson, Missouri, and around the nation. Their usual tactics have been employed: race-baiting, strong-arming and the making of felonious threats. Most recently, they have called for the lynching of any and all who support Darren Wilson, the white police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown on August 9.
The leader of the New Black Panther Party, Quanell X, joined Fox News Radio host John Gibson to discuss the cases of Tamir Rice, Eric Garner and Michael Brown. His opinions were predictable, but it was one chilling threat issued by the domestic terrorist that stood out. “My biggest concern with this, Mr. Gibson, is if there is not a significant change of attitude and mindset of police officers in the inner cities of black America, this country is on the verge of a civil war,” he said ominously.
As the Conservative Tribune notes, tensions between the black community and the police have risen to new heights under Obama’s leadership. If the civil war Quanell X mentioned ever comes to fruition, we know who’s side the President and his henchman Eric Holder will be on.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activist Confronts Fox News Anchor On Live TV – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: Obama And Hillary Considering ‘Civil War’ Over Gun Control
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
- Ted Nugent Defies Hollywood – Unloads On Obama-Loving Race-Baiters