Subway Slams Christianity In A Major Way
December 8, 2014 11:27am PST
Subway has disrespected Christians everywhere by making some major changes for Muslims.
The popular sandwich chain has removed bacon and ham from over 200 of their restaurants after angry Islamists complained. Meat from pigs is not permitted by the Koran, and is off limits for all followers of Mohammad.
Most of the restaurants affected by the new rules are located in the United Kingdom, which is experiencing a surge in Muslim immigration.
“The growing popularity of the Subway chain with the diverse multicultural population… means we have to balance the values of many religious communities with the overall aim of improving the health and welfare standards of animals,” said a representative of the restaurant.
Subway has introduced “halal food” to take the place of the meats that are banned by Muslims. Halal food is prepared in a very specific way so that it can be approved by Muslims.
“Halal” means “permitted” in Arabic.
These controversial changes are likely to come to the U.S. soon as well, as Muslims here are already lodging complaints about the menu.
What do you think of Subway’s move to bow down to Shariah Law? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…