Teacher Caught Having Sex With 13 Year-Old Student
December 7, 2014 1:08pm PST
A former school counselor has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for having sex with her 13 year-old student.
Brooke Dinkel, 33, met the student during her first year at Smoky Valley Middle School in Salina, Kansas. The affair between her and the minor lasted from October of 2013 to March of 2014. Dinkel, a mother of two daughters, gave the boy gifts and encouraged their sexual relationship.
Prosecutors say that Dinkel made no efforts to hide the relationship, sharing intimate details of the affair with her friends. After she was arrested, she defied court orders by contacting the young boy while she was out on bond.
Dinkel’s lawyers argued that she was mentally unstable and incapable of forming criminal intent. Her psychologist told the court that she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and a personality disorder with “borderline avoidant and dependent traits.”
The counselor told the court that the boy raped her on December 26 of last year. “After that, I don’t know what happened to me,” she said.
“I’m begging you to be able to return to my family, my little girls,” she asked the judge. “I need counseling; I need medication, but I am not a sexual predator.”
The judge instead sentenced Dinkel to 13 years and 9 months in prison, telling her, “you are not the victim.”
Do you think this woman got what she deserved? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign