CAUGHT ON TAPE: Michael Brown’s Stepfather Commits Federal Crime
December 7, 2014 10:18am PST
In the wake of the grand jury decision not to indict Police Officer Darren Wilson for the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, the teen’s stepfather was filmed shouting at Ferguson protesters to “burn this b*tch down.” The footage quickly went viral, many viewing Head’s behavior as an intentional move to incite the violent race riots that followed.
In response, Missouri Lieutenant Governor Peter Kinder called for Head’s arrest and a current investigation into the incident is ongoing. Meanwhile, the Brown family and their lawyers maintain that Head was having a natural emotional response to the news that Wilson would not be charged.
Unfortunately for Head, footage has surfaced which could very well serve as proof that his actions to incite the riots were premeditated, not a spur of the moment outburst.
In the moments before he made the notorious “burn this b*tch down” statement, Head can be heard saying, “If I get up there, I’m gonna start a riot,” in the above clip.
Do you think this footage proves that Head intentionally started the arson and looting which ravaged his hometown? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
- Ted Nugent Defies Hollywood – Unloads On Obama-Loving Race-Baiters
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown