George W. Bush Confesses Hillary Clinton Is “Like My Sister-In-Law”
December 5, 2014 11:33am PST
In the past, George W. Bush has often spoken fondly of his close relationship to Bill Clinton, sometimes referring to him as his “brother from another mother.”
During an interview on Friday, Candy Crowley asked former President Bush where that leaves Hillary: “My sister-in-law!” Bush responded jollily.
Crowley then asked what would happen if Bush’s real brother competed against his good friend Hillary for the 2016 presidency, and with his response Bush proved that blood relations trump all for him.
“I think he’d beat her,” he told Crowley. “Absolutely.”
What do you think about Bush’s odd relationship with the Clintons? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Washington Post
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End