Leading Doctor Wants Women to Get Monthly Paid Leave for This
December 3, 2014 12:22pm PST
Gedis Grudzinskas, a leading professor of obstetrics and gynecology, believes women should get a paid menstrual leave every month. The practice has already been implemented in Japan and Indonesia, and Canada is eyeing he controversial policy.
Mr Grudzinskas, formerly of St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, thinks a paid menstrual leave would boost the productivity and motivation of women in the workplace. Grudzinskas is a leading international figure in the field of Reproductive Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics.
The doctor told MailOnline, “Some women feel really grotty when menstruating. Coming into work is a struggle and they feel lousy. When you feel like that, it’s harder to take pride in your work or perform as well. This is about employers being sensible and aware.”
Do you think women should get time off every month during their menstrual cycle? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Trump Unloads On The Clintons With Bombshell Admission – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Clinton Drops Bombshell About Potential Running Mate
- Trump Releases Humiliating Secret Footage Of Obama – This Could Change Everything