‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Reveals Wife’s Shocking Health Issues
December 2, 2014 3:34pm PST
Uncle Si, brother of Robertson family patriarch, Phil, has revealed the shocking reason behind his wife’s absence from Duck Dynasty. The 66-year-old told Us Weekly that his wife, Christine, has health issues which prevent her from participating in long hours of filming. He did not elaborate on exactly what ailments plague the homemaker.
“I always told people, ‘She’s got better sense than the rest of us.’ But that ain’t the real reason,” said the Vietnam veteran. “Sometimes we film 12 hours a day, and she’s just not healthy enough to go through the rigors of that.”
Fortunately, Christine would rather stay out of the limelight anyway. “But, ah, it ain’t no big deal. She wants no part of it anyway,” said Si. “She’s been married to me for 43 years. The last thing she needs is to watch us on a TV show.”
Though Uncle Si is grateful for his adoring fans, he says, “Celebrity life is not all it’s cracked up to be! If I had a choice to go somewhere or stay home, I’d stay home. I’m a homebody. Christine’s the same.”
The couple appear to be a match made in heaven. Their marriage has lasted 43 years, but it all started when the pair were a couple of young “party animals,” according to Si. “We enjoyed going out and dancing, so we had a good time when we were dating,” he recalled.
(Read More: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Reveals Exciting News)
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend