‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Reveals Exciting News
December 2, 2014 1:50pm PST
Fans of A&E’s hit reality show Duck Dynasty all hold a special place in their hearts for Vietnam veteran and hilarious character Si Robertson, who is the brother of family patriarch, Phil. If you’ve ever watched an episode of Duck Dynasty, then you’ve seen Si’s notorious tea cup, which he never leaves home without.
Being that Si is such an avid iced tea drinker, it’s no wonder his favorite beverage is about to be available to the general public. “Hey look, all the time, when I go out, people are asking me all about my tea—Uncle Si’s Iced Tea,” Si said about why he decided to bottle his signature drink for grocery store shelves.
Uncle Si’s Tea is available in four flavors: Uncle Si’s Sweet Tea, Uncle Si’s Un-sweet, Uncle Si’s Half & Half and Uncle Si’s Peach Tea. The latest major distributor to take on the delicious drinks is Kleinpeter Farms Dairy. “After we tasted the tea, we were so impressed with it we pursued them. I am proud of our team for making this happen,” said Jeff Kleinpeter, President and CEO of the company.
Have you tried Uncle Si’s Tea? Let us know in the comments section!
(Read More: Duck Dynasty Stars Make Major Announcement)
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016