BREAKING: Obama Responds To Ferguson Crisis With New Executive Order
December 2, 2014 10:53am PST
New reports suggest Obama is set to respond to the Ferguson crisis with yet another executive order.
This order is set to regulate the “militarization of police,” in a clear move to garner the favor of the rioters.
If this is indeed what the order will address, it would be another classic Obama move of addressing the public appearance of the problem rather than the problem itself. Regulating the weapons of police will look nice to the protesters, but in actuality it will affect the situation very little, and it will certainly do nothing to help it.
However, enacting another executive order will allow Obama to do two of his favorite things: reinforce his power while making a big show of doing absolutely nothing.
What do you think about this potential executive action? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response