You Won’t Believe Who The Brown Family Is Teaming Up With Now…
December 2, 2014 7:50am PST
The family of Michael Brown recently flew to Florida to meet some other race-baiters who have become experts in profiting off their own son’s death.
A few days ago, Michael Brown Sr. travelled to Florida to meet Sybina Fulton and Tracy Martin, the parents of Trayvon Martin. Together, the three of them attended a vigil for Mike Brown at a Flo Rida concert.
The event appears to have been a PR stunt to keep the racial grievance industry going. This industry is what has given Al Sharpton the attention and money that he so desperately craves, so it is in his best interests to continue to manipulate these grieving families into doing as much publicity as possible.
With the grand jury decision a week old, Mike Brown’s parents must be scrambling to figure out a way to keep their faces in the public eye. The Martins undoubtedly had a tip or two for them on how to do that!
What do you think of this ridiculous meeting? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS