NY Times Urges Obama To Appoint THIS Liberal Icon As Head Of Race Commission
December 1, 2014 2:56pm PST
The New York Times recently published an oped in which one of their columnists urged Obama to appoint Oprah to lead an official commission on race.
In his oped entitled “When Whites Just Don’t Get It, Part 5,” Nicholas Kristof argues that “racial bias remains deeply embedded in American life.”
To fix this “problem,” Kristoff believes the American government needs to form a fact-finding commission to investigate race relations that would function much like the 9/11 commission.
“[I]t should hold televised hearings and issue a report to help us understand ourselves,” Kristof writes. “Perhaps it could be led by the likes of Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and Oprah Winfrey.”
This ridiculous oped is just the latest in a series on racism by the liberal newspaper. Their first was infamously entitled “Is everyone a little bit racist?”
What do you think about Oprah potentially leading this commission? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying