Sadie Robertson Reveals Plans for the Future
December 1, 2014 12:32pm PST
Sadie Robertson may have been the runner-up on this season’s Dancing With The Stars, but she isn’t going to let the loss slow her down or compromise her faith.
The 17-year-old told The News-Star that she received “some really cool offers” as a result of her popularity on DWTS, but she’ll “see where God leads her” in the future.
The Charlotte Observer reports that Sadie’s parents “are very proud of Sadie for many reasons, especially for staying true to herself and her Christian faith.”
We can’t wait to see what’s in store for this Duck Dynasty star! If you support Sadie Robertson’s unabashed support of Christian values, make sure to share this article!
(Read More: Sadie Robertson Makes a Big Announcement [PHOTOS] )
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Major Secret About Joey Feek Is Revealed In Her Obituary – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- These Muslims Were Praying To Allah – Then GOD Gave Them A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality