New Facts Surface: What Officer Wilson Did BEFORE the Shooting
December 1, 2014 11:09am PST
Race-baiters everywhere have made Darren Wilson their poster child for racism amongst white police, but what he did before shooting Michael Brown proves that he isn’t racist at all.
Minutes before his altercation with Michael Brown, Wilson responded to a call about a sickly young child. Wilson waited with the child until ambulances arrived, at which point he received the call to go investigate the robbery Michael Brown committed.
15 minutes later, Michael Brown was dead.
While the sickly child and his mother have remained anonymous, they live in a Section 8 public housing apartment complex, of which 99% of the residents are black. This strongly suggests that Wilson spent the minutes before he shot Michael Brown comforting a sickly black child.
If Darren Wilson is really the big racist monster the media is portraying him as, why would he spend his time waiting with a sickly black child for an ambulance? He easily could have left the kid and let EMTs handle the situation, but he didn’t.
Of course, you won’t hear anything about this in the mainstream media…
What do you think about this new piece of information? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS