Real Reason Behind Wilson’s Resignation Revealed
December 1, 2014 8:03am PST
On Saturday, Darren Wilson announced his difficult decision to resign from the Ferguson Police Department.
In his interview with ABC News last week, Wilson spoke of how being a police officer was his dream job, and admitted that he had hoped that he would be able to return to it once this was all over. However, he chose to leave the force over the weekend after a series of violent threats were made against his fellow Ferguson officers.
“The information we had was that there would be actions targeting the Ferguson (police) department or buildings in Ferguson related to the police department,” said Wilson’s lawyer, Neil Bruntrager. “When Darren was told that, he simply said, ‘That’s enough,’ and it was time to resign.”
In a letter released after his decision, Wilson revealed that he hoped his choice to leave would allow Ferguson to heal.
After Wilson’s decision was revealed, Ferguson Mayor James Knowles announced that Wilson will not receive any kind of severance package. This means that he will not get any more pay or benefits after the resignation, which Knowles called a “personal” rather than official matter.
Do you think Wilson made the right decision? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response