Liberals Outraged After GOP Staffer Slams Sasha And Malia
November 29, 2014 3:08pm PST
A former Communication’s Director for the Republican National Committee is in hot water this weekend after she blasted the First Daughters in a Facebook post, calling them “classless.”
The girls appeared on national television this week along with their father during his Thanksgiving speech, and GOP staffer Elizabeth Lauten felt that the girls neither dressed nor behaved appropriately.
Lauten blasted Malia, 16, and Sasha, 13, for wearing short skirts and acting as if being in the White House is an annoyance. When watching Obama’s speech, it is clear that the girls wish that they were anywhere else, as they rolled their eyes and fidgeted in front of a national television audience.
Outraged liberals have blown up Lauten’s social media accounts, and are calling for her to be fired from her current position as communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher of Tennessee.
What do you think about Lauten’s rant? Is it inappropriate, or is she right on the mark? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of The Race – This Changes Everything