Michael Brown’s Mother Makes Shocking Statement About Her Son
November 28, 2014 12:21pm PST
During a Wednesday interview with PBS’ Charlie Rose, Lesley McSpadden made some shocking statements about her son. Those shocking statements could also be classified as blatant lies. Brown was “begging for his life” when he was shot by Police Officer Darren Wilson, according to his mother.
McSpadden insisted that Brown was “running for his life” when he was fatally shot by Wilson, which is true, in part. Brown was running, but for officer Wilson’s life. Forensic evidence and witness testimony supported the account of events provided by Wilson, which was that Brown lunged towards him after first assaulting him and reaching for his weapon.
Do you think Lesley McSpadden can speak to the dead? Or is she a habitual liar? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown
- Patriot Posts ‘Congrats Michael Brown’ Sign – But It’s Not What You’re Thinking
- Ferguson Race-Baiters Roast ‘Darren Wilson’ Pig