Race-Rioters Try To Launch Protest In Texas…But It Doesn’t End Well For Them
November 28, 2014 8:34am PST
Since the Ferguson grand jury revealed that they would not be indicting Darren Wilson on Monday night, race riots have spread throughout the country like wildfire.
On Wednesday, the protests finally spread to Texas, but things didn’t quite go according to plan for the rioters there.
In a move that can only be described as incredibly stupid, protesters in Dallas lay down on a interstate highway in the dark of night to voice their outrage about Ferguson.
The Dallas Police Department wasn’t having any of it, however. In a matter of minutes, they surrounded the idiot protesters, preventing any vehicles from reaching them. This stopped their little protest in it’s tracks, and within twenty minutes the police had gotten rid of the rioters and cleared the highway.
Now THAT’S how you deal with race-baiters!
What do you think of this huge protest fail? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Texas – Multiple People Shot Dead
- GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality