Michael Brown’s Family Reacts To Darren Wilson Interview
November 26, 2014 9:23am PST
Race-baiters were outraged by Darren Wilson’s Tuesday night interview, in which the police officer told the world that his conscience was clear and that he was “just doing his job” when he shot Michael Brown.
While appearing on Good Morning America on Wednesday morning, Brown’s parents, Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown Sr., expressed their anger over the interview.
“I don’t think he wanted to kill my son, but he wanted to kill someone,” McSpadden said.
“He [Wilson] says that his conscience is clear. How can your conscience be clear after killing somebody even after it was accidental death?” she added.
McSpadden then broke down, saying that she couldn’t even donate her son’s organs. She also expressed skepticism at Wilson’s claim that Brown was the aggressor.
“I don’t believe a word of it. I know my SON too well, he wouldn’t provoke anyone like that.”
Despite their anger, the grieving parents also called for peace in Ferguson.
“We continue to ask for calm and protest with them in a peaceful manner,” McSpadden said.”We can’t be held accountable for others’ actions.”
“We want change,” Michael Brown Sr. added. “We don’t accept our son is gone, but we’re dealing with it. We want change all over.”
What do you think about the Brown family’s reaction? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything