Sadie Robertson Learns Her Fate On DWTS
November 25, 2014 9:10pm PST
After a season full of dancing on the hit television series Dancing With The Stars, reality TV star Sadie Robertson finally learned her fate on Tuesday night.
After performing her final dance, Sadie was told she had made into into the final two along with actor Alfonso Ribeiro. Unfortunately, the 17 year-old Duck Dynasty star’s dancing journey ended there, as she ended up coming in second in the competition.
Sadie had come a long way on the show, and even she admitted that she never thought she’d make it this far. Despite her loss, the teen has a lot to look forward to. She recently debuted her new line of prom dresses, and she will also continue filming her family’s hit reality series.
We applaud Sadie Robertson for staying true to her Christian values during her tenure on Dancing With The Stars. Good for you, Sadie!
Do you think Sadie’s performance throughout this season of Dancing With The Stars was successful? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Video Of Bikini-Clad Model Doing THIS Goes Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- GRAPHIC: Burqa-Clad Woman Squats On Street Corner – What She Does Next Is DISGUSTING
- Sadie Robertson Built This Tiny House – What’s Inside Will Leave You Speechless