Holder’s Investigation Into Darren Wilson Takes Turn For the Worse
November 25, 2014 5:56pm PST
Now that a grand jury has cleared officer Darren Wilson of all charges in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, Attorney General Eric Holder has vowed to use the full force of the federal government to bring civil rights charges against the cop. Unfortunately for the head of the DOJ, those plans may be thwarted by a severe lack of evidence.
“Justice Department investigators have all but concluded they do not have a strong enough case to bring civil rights charges against Darren Wilson,” revealed a Washington Post report. “The evidence at this point does not support civil rights charges against Officer Wilson,” said a source familiar with the investigation, who only spoke under condition of anonymity.
Even without evidence to support a civil rights case against officer Wilson, Obama’s Justice Department has targeted him with a vengeance. Let us know how you feel about this report in the comments section.
(Read More: Eric Holder: I’m Coming for You, Darren Wilson)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…