Married Lawyer Paid 14-Year-Old Trafficking Victim for Sex a Dozen Times
November 25, 2014 3:58pm PST
Brian Meehan, a personal injury lawyer from Philadelphia, stands accused of having a dozen sexual encounters with a 14-year-old human trafficking victim. The underage girl was held captive by a local couple, who rented her out to have sex with older men as many as 20 times per week.
Meehan, who is married with a grown daughter, confided in his victim that he had once had sex with a girl who was only 12. “There is a special place in hell for people like Brian Meehan,” District Attorney Seth Williams told reporters on Tuesday.
(Read More: Babysitter Has Sex With 10 Year-Old Boy)
The young girl, who was part of a sex trafficking ring spanning from Pennsylvania to Georgia, was once sold to a man in New Jersey for $300. She told police Meehan paid her for sex and offered her alcohol inside of his law offices near City Hall.
It looks as though the victim will be receiving justice in this sad case of abuse. Let us know how you think Meehan should be dealt with in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This