Catholic School Tutor Who Had Sex With Her Student Breaks Down On The Stand
November 25, 2014 3:11pm PST
Last week, we reported on the trial of Abigail Simon, a former Catholic School Tutor who is accused of having sex with her 15 year-old student.
The 35 year-old Simon took the stand on Monday to defend herself against these allegations, and what happened next was shocking. The former tutor broke down on the stand, and ended up having a fiery exchange with prosecutor Helen Brinkman.
“I’ll never forgive you!” Simon screamed at the lawyer at one point.
The scene was so strange and emotional that even the judge didn’t know what to do.
“This thing is totally out of control,” the judge told his courtroom. “I’ve tried to be patient but I’m beginning to lose it.”
Simon believes that Brinkman coached the 15 year-old boy before he took the stand last week, telling him what lies to tell. The former tutor claims their relationship was not consensual, and that she was repeatedly raped and abused by the boy.
Simon is currently facing charges of first-degree sexual assault and accosting a minor for immoral purposes. It remains to be seen what impact, if any, Simon’s outburst will have on her case.
What do you think about this? Do you believe Simon’s story? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign