Eric Holder: I’m Coming for You, Darren Wilson
November 25, 2014 2:48pm PST
Eric Holder, the first sitting Attorney General to be held in contempt of Congress, reacted to the grand jury decision out of Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday night.
“While the grand jury proceeding in St. Louis County has concluded, the Justice Department’s investigation into the shooting of Michael Brown remains ongoing,” said Holder. “The federal inquiry has been independent of the local one from the start and remains so now.”
Unfortunately, Darren Wilson is not off the hook yet, despite the decision of a grand jury who spent three months reviewing evidence and hearing witness testimony.
(Read More: Feds Now Investigating Officer Wilson)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
- Ted Nugent Defies Hollywood – Unloads On Obama-Loving Race-Baiters
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown