Brown Family Reacts To Grand Jury Decision
November 24, 2014 8:00pm PST
The family of Michael Brown has already released a statement about the Ferguson Grand Jury’s decision to not charge Darren Wilson with murder, and they aren’t happy about it:While they expressed their sadness about the jury’s decision, they also told their fellow protesters to keep their protests peaceful instead of resorting to the brutal violence that they have threatened to use.
The statement comes just hours after the Brown family’s lawyers told reporters that they would continue to explore “every legal avenue” if there is no indictment against Darren Wilson. This promise appears to suggest that despite the Grand Jury’s decision, this case is far from over…
What do you think about the Brown family’s response? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: NBC Nightly News
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation