BREAKING: Officer Darren Wilson Cleared of All Charges
November 24, 2014 7:26pm PST
The highly-anticipated grand jury decision out of Ferguson, Missouri, has been released. Officer Darren Wilson has been cleared of all charges in the fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown. The National Guard is in place to assist local police in controlling protesters who by all accounts are expected to become violent.
This decision does not necessarily mean that officer Wilson has seen the end of his legal battles. The family of Michael Brown has vowed to file a civil lawsuit against the white police officer and the results of a federal investigation into the shooting have not yet been released.
Do you think the grand jury made the right decision in clearing Darren Wilson? Give us your take in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Iraq War Veteran Who Was Assaulted At McDonald’s Gets Some VERY Good News
- BREAKING: Sources Say FBI Preparing To Prosecute Hillary Clinton
- Guess Who Obama Is Targeting With Terrorist Initiative… CONSERVATIVES
- BREAKING: Fox News Contributor Arrested – Facing 35 Years In Jail
- Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner Gets MAJOR News From Court