BREAKING: Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Revealed
November 24, 2014 2:47pm PST
The Ferguson Grand Jury has decided not to indict Darren Wilson according to leaked reports from the prosecutor’s office.
Officials announced that the decision would not be announced until 8 tonight, but the Grand Jury’s decision was leaked just minutes ago.
This decision could have a deadly impact on the citizens of both St. Louis and the country, as riot groups have promised to violently seek revenge if Wilson is not charged. Ferguson protesters threatened to rape and kill police officer’s wives today if the cop wasn’t indicted for the murder of Michael Brown.
The protesters also threatened to start an all-out race war if the Grand Jury let Wilson go free. These threats were not only made in Ferguson: protest groups all over the country have threatened to violently avenge Michael Brown if Wilson is not indicted.
We will update you further as soon as we know more.
(H/T: The Gateway Pundit)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: FBI Reportedly ‘Ready To Indict’ Hillary Clinton
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Chick-Fil-A Makes Major Announcement – Liberals In Panic Mode
- Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner Gets MAJOR News From Court
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light