Obama Humiliated After He Tops GQ’s Least Influential People List
November 24, 2014 12:14pm PST
GQ has released their least influential people list, and you’ll love who’s at the top.
While singer Bono scored the number one spot for giving the world a free U2 album that nobody wanted, coming in at a close second was our very own President Barack Obama.
The magazine slammed the President for spending all his time golfing while the world is descending into chaos around him. His newfound passion for the game is what caused Obama to move up 15 spots on the list: he was the 17th least influential person last year.
Other people rounding out the list include ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, who awkwardly tried to defend Ray Rice earlier this year, and Sarah Palin, who scored a spot for sitting in her limo while her family took part in a drunken brawl in Alaska.
You can see the full list of least influential people here:
As someone who cares so deeply about looking “cool” to his famous friends, Obama cannot be happy about being blasted by such a hip magazine…
What do you think about Obama’s placement on this list? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death