Ferguson Protester Accidentally Shoots Herself With Gun She Bought For Protection From Riots
November 24, 2014 8:17am PST
A Ferguson protester is dead after accidentally shooting herself with the gun she bought herself for protection from the riots.
Becca Campbell, 26, was a passenger in a car driven by her 33 year-old boyfriend Friday night. Having just bought the gun, Campbell began playing with it, waving it around and joking that they were ready for Ferguson.
As her boyfriend ducked out of the way of the weapon, he accidentally rear-ended another car. This caused the gun to go off, and Campbell was struck in the head by a bullet. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
A picture quickly surfaced on Twitter of Campbell arguing with police during an August protest in Ferguson. I guess she should have spent less time protesting and more time learning about how to use a gun…
— Paul Hampel (@phampel) November 24, 2014
What do you think about this case? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise