Bill Cosby Calls Himself an ‘Evil Man,’ Receives Standing Ovation
November 21, 2014 1:16pm PST
Bill Cosby, the legendary comedian who is now fielding rape accusations left and right, made his return to the stage on Thursday. During a show in the Bahamas, Cosby received a standing ovation as he referred to himself as an ‘evil man.’
Opening a comedy show for a women’s charity organization, Cosby held his head in his hands and pretended to sob as he joked that parents would not let their children be around him. “Parents are coming and taking their children home, saying to me ‘Bill Cosby you are an evil man!’,” he said.
Nine women have come forward in the last month accusing Bill Cosby of sexual assault. That’s an awful lot of people for the allegations to hold no weight. Who’s side are you on? Sound off in the comments section.
(Read More: Bill Cosby Responds to Rape Allegations)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good