Ferguson Protesters Being Strongly Considered For Time’s Person Of The Year Award
November 21, 2014 12:16pm PST
In a horrifying turn of events, the Ferguson protesters are being strongly considered for the Time Person of the Year Award.
The award is given out to the person or persons who have had the strongest impact on the year in the eyes of Time. Last year, it was given to the Pope and past winners include George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and JFK.
This year, it could very well be the Ferguson protesters who thrive off violence and chaos.
Oh, what a world we live in…
What do you think of the Ferguson protesters possibly taking home this prestigious award? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Ann Coulter Risks Everything To Drop Massive Bombshell On Live TV
- Gary Sinise Risks Everything To Defy Obama On Live TV
- BREAKING: Donald Trump Gets Some Very Unexpected Good News – This Changes Everything
- Largest Mall In America Gives ‘Black Lives Matter’ A HUGE Dose Of Reality
- Deaf Girl Had Never Heard A Sound In Her Life, But Then This Happened…