Duck Dynasty Stars Make Major Announcement
November 20, 2014 8:03am PST
Duck Dynasty stars Willie and Korie Robertson have become a staple of the television series with a tight-nit family that encourages love and faith. With their daughter Sadie competing on Dancing With The Stars, they have stepped even further into the national spotlight, and they’re putting their new platform to use by making a major announcement.
Willie and Korie recently announced that two of their five children were adopted, an admission that shocked fans of their reality show. The proud parents confirmed that their son Will was adopted at birth, and that their daughter Rebecca was adopted when she was older after she was briefly their foster daughter.
The Robertsons made it clear that this was never a secret in the past; they simply hadn’t gotten a chance to express it on their show until recent seasons. Now, they wish to use this confession to advocate for adoption and encourage others to do it as well.
In the past, liberals everywhere have taken great pleasure in mocking the Robertsons for their Christian values and stance on gay marriage, but this is one thing that nobody can disagree with them on.
What do you think of this admission from the Robertson clan? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation