Teacher Wanted For Having 8 Month Affair With Student Is Caught After Posting This On Facebook
November 18, 2014 2:32pm PST
A 45 year-old teacher who was on the run from the law has finally been arrested for having an eight-month affair with an 8th grader back in the 2007-2008 school year.
Deborah Nicholson-Hoshiyama is accused of having sex with a 14 year-old student six years ago in Arizona, but she was just indicted by a grand jury this year. She then fled to Hawaii with her husband and two children, and she was arrested there at 5 am Tuesday morning.
Nicholson-Hoshiyama was caught after she bragged about getting her Hawaii teaching license on Facebook. She posted a photo of the license along with the caption, “Yay! I’m legit now!”
In the post, she also explained that she would be doing “half resource, half interventionist” work there.
Instead of teaching our children, Deborah can now look forward to teaching her fellow inmates, because she’s looking at some serious prison time!
What do you think her punishment should be? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…