Judge Destroys Murderous Welfare Queen Before Sentencing
November 18, 2014 8:35am PST
Judge John McBain had had enough of Camia Gamet’s bad attitude during her murder trial. After she was convicted of brutally murdering her boyfriend, the welfare queen came before the respected judge for sentencing, and he let her have it.
Gamet showed no remorse for the murder, often rolling her eyes and laughing at the victim’s family during her trial. Confidently walking into sentencing, the entitled Gamet immediately started to argue with the judge, but he wasn’t having any of it.
“You’re gonna shut your mouth or I’m going to have some duct tape put on it,” Judge McBain screamed at the shocked welfare queen.
Judge McBain went on to describe the murder, in which she stabbed her boyfriend eleven times, as the most brutal he had ever seen.
“You gutted him like a fish in that apartment,” exclaimed McBain after an outburst from Gamet. “You were relentless, you stabbed, you stabbed… until he was dead.”
Judge McBain then sentenced the stunned woman to life in prison without parole, adding that if they were in a death penalty state, she would be “getting the chair.”
“I hope you die in prison,” the Judge yelled as Gamet was escorted back to her cell.
Do you think this welfare queen got what she deserved? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge