Ebola Deaths Grip ANOTHER US State
November 17, 2014 1:22pm PST
A doctor who was flown to Nebraska from Sierra Leone to be treated for Ebola died there on Monday.
“We are extremely sorry to announce that the third patient we’ve cared for with the Ebola virus, Dr. Martin Salia, has passed away as a result of the advanced symptoms of the disease,” said the hospital in a statement.
Salia was a U.S. resident who was originally from Sierra Leone. He returned to his home country to treat patients with Ebola, and eventually contracted the virus himself.
Salia was flown to Nebraska on Saturday, and the hospital said that he was in “extremely critical” condition on Sunday.
Salia was the 10th person with Ebola to be treated in the United States, and the second of those people to die here.
H/T: Yahoo News
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good