Union Attempt to Shut Down LA Walmart Fails Miserably
November 13, 2014 2:47pm PST
Walmart employees coordinated with unions to stage what they collectively billed as an historic event.
Sadly Hilariously, their little protest failed miserably. A group called “For Respect” organized a sit-in of Walmart employees, which was apparently intended to be a strike, but instead of picketing outside the store, they sat down inside. Unfortunately for the unions and “For Respect,” less than a dozen employees participated. Take a look:
(Read More: Walmart Embraces Shariah Law)
Let us know what you think of this pathetic effort on the part of the unions in the comments section.
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Patriots Launch Boycott Of Sam’s Club After Racist Black CEO Says THIS About Whites
- Thugs Think They Can Mess With Texas – They Were WRONG
- If You Get A Check Like This From Walmart, Do NOT Deposit It!