Freeloaders Try To Ruin Fallen Soldier’s Funeral, So Veterans Do THIS
November 13, 2014 11:45am PST
When a gang of patriotic veterans heard that radicals were planning a protest at a fallen soldier’s funeral, they decided to take action.
Hundreds of veterans rode in on motorcycles and used their bodies and American flags to block the protesters from the victim’s family. Using their engines and patriotic music to drown out the chanting, they were able to ensure that the fallen soldier’s family was not even aware of these horrible protesters.
What do you think about what these veterans did? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response