Obama Secretly Negotiating Treaty Which Could End America As We Know It
November 13, 2014 12:26pm PST
Obama is secretly negotiating the largest international trade agreement in history, which would essentially be a giant leap towards a worldwide economic system. Of course, the mainstream media is completely ignoring this huge news story. Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership Treaty is being so closely guarded, that not even Congressional members are privy to its specifics – a very scary thought.
Despite Obama’s lack of transparency on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, he wants Congress to give him complete negotiating authority. Congress could then vote the treaty up or down, but would not be able to amend or filibuster it. Hopefully, now that Republicans control both the House and the Senate, they will unanimously deny Obama this authority.
Infowars reported that at this time, there are 12 countries that are part of the negotiations: the United States, Canada, Australia, Brunei, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam. These nations have a combined population of 792 million people and account for an astounding 40 percent of the global economy.
If adopted, the Trans-Pacific Partnership would accomplish many of Obama’s longterm goals to implement socialist, communist principles the world over. Internet freedom, healthcare, copyright and patent protection, food safety, environmental standards and civil liberties would change as we know them. It would also force important domestic manufacturing offshore, crippling our economy even further.
Obama’s policies have been devastating for America, so implementing them on a global level would be exponentially worse. A Malaysian news outlet revealed the following issues addressed by the treaty, which is being described as a “Christmas wish-list for major corporations”:
• domestic court decisions and international legal standards (e.g., overriding domestic laws on both trade and nontrade matters, foreign investors’ right to sue governments in international tribunals that would overrule the national sovereignty)
• environmental regulations (e.g., nuclear energy, pollution, sustainability)
• financial deregulation (e.g., more power and privileges to the bankers and financiers)
• food safety (e.g., lowering food self-sufficiency, prohibition of mandatory labeling of genetically modified products, or bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) or mad cow disease)
• Government procurement (e.g., no more buy locally produced/grown)
• Internet freedom (e.g., monitoring and policing user activity)
• labour (e.g., welfare regulation, workplace safety, relocating domestic jobs abroad)
• patent protection, copyrights (e.g., decrease access to affordable medicine)
• public access to essential services may be restricted due to investment rules (e.g., water, electricity, and gas)
(Read More: Russia Sends Bombers Over Gulf Of Mexico)
Even more scary, is the fact the the Trans-Pacific Partnership is written in such a way that the United States would be bound to it indefinitely, without the ability to amend its provisions, unless every other country involved agrees. With this treaty, Obama seeks to impose his will on 40 percent of the global economy, and there would be no going back.
Obama is touting the treaty as the “path to economic recovery,” promising that it will greatly increase global trade, decrease tariffs and create more jobs for American workers. But we all know how well he keeps his promises.
If the realities of the Trans-Pacific Partnership are obscured by Obama’s notorious silver tongue, then take a look at economic history over the past several decades. Every single time an international trade agreement has been signed, jobs have left the United States. “Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it,” as the familiar saying goes. Obama was most likely high during most of his history classes.
Obama understands exactly what he is doing. As he works to raise the minimum wage and waves the Obamacare banner, he is not actually making the United States a better place for American workers; rather, he is systematically destroying our economy on purpose. Corporations are incentivized to outsource their workforce by these policies. Why would you pay an American $10 an hour when you could pay a 6-year-old Malaysian boy pennies on the dollar? Why wouldn’t you move your operation overseas, where the penalties of Obamacare do not exist.
This is Obama’s plan to equalize the paying field on a global scale, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership is the next big move in the game. If you analyze every measure Obama has taken while in office, it becomes painfully clear that his motivations are to diminish the power of the United States in very aspect. This is why he has decreased the military to the point that Russia has more nuclear warheads deployed than the U.S. for the first time in history. This is why he has purposefully allowed China’s economy to surpass our own. This is why he has added a seemingly insurmountable degree of debt to our national deficit. He has a plan, and thanks to the low-information voters of America, he is at the helm enacting it.
If the Trans-Pacific Partnership comes to fruition, it could overtake the Affordable Care Act as Obama’s most detrimental piece of legislation. Similar to Obamacare, politicians and the American people are being kept in the dark regarding its exact rhetoric. Though this is quite possibly the most devastating economic treaty of the past century, the public knows little about it and there is no national debate on the subject. The Trans-Pacific Partnership is the treaty from hell and it must be stopped. Tell us what you think of this alarming report in the comments section.
(Read More: Here’s The Perfect Way To Deal With Obama Supporters)
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store