5-Yr-Old Girl Shot by Gang of Thugs While Sitting on Grandfather’s Lap
November 12, 2014 4:22pm PST
5-year-old Laylah Petersen was sitting on her grandfather’s lap when she was fatally shot by gang members in her Milwaukee neighborhood. Though it was an incredible tragedy, the mainstream media completely ignored the story, as the crime was perpetrated by black street thugs against a little white girl.
Two black males approached the home of the Peterson family and fired at least 12 bullets, deliberately attempting to kill the family members inside the home, when a bullet penetrated a wall and struck Laylah Peterson in the head. A third accomplice drove the getaway car.
The house was located in a census tract that is 77% black and 14% white, reported Wounded American Warrior. Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn remarked of the devastating tragedy:
“There is no reason conceivable that I can think of that would explain this wanton, violent act. We are going to find (the shooters). We are going to arrest them. And they are going to jail. This is a stable, loving, working family in a stable working-class neighborhood where everybody is trying to do the right thing.”
The little girl’s family has donated her heart. Let us know how you feel about this horrific story in the comments section.
(Read More: Girl Brutally Beaten By Gang Of Thugs)
H/T: Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured