One US State Just Stuck It to Sharia Law
November 12, 2014 12:59pm PST
Alabama won a major victory on election night last over Muslims who are desperate to place the state under Sharia Law.
Last Tuesday, citizens of Alabama voted to pass Amendment One, which is an amendment that prohibits foreign law being used to decide cases in Alabama courts. The amendment was passed with 72% of the votes, a large margin that speaks to how important it is to Americans to defend our laws against the growing influx of Muslims immigrants.
Eric Johnston, the Birmingham attorney who drafted the law, said he was relieved that the bill was passed.
“I put in three years work in it,” he said. “We were just trying to do something legal, not political.”
While many are calling the amendment racist, Johnston denies that it is anti-Muslim, pointing out that it doesn’t restrict anyone’s religious rights. Instead, it protects the American laws that our forefathers worked so hard to create.
“Your constitutional rights are not affected by it,” Johnston said. “We’ve got a religious freedom amendment in Alabama. All it says is pay attention to the religious freedom amendment. Women’s rights are compromised by Sharia rights if a lawyer in a custody case says, ‘Islam requires you to do this.’ It’s a help to judges. It doesn’t create any new laws.”
What do you think about Amendment One? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Political Insider
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans