Police Report Of Michael Brown’s Mother’s Robbery Is Revealed
November 10, 2014 1:36pm PST
Last week, we reported that Michael Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, could be facing felony armed robbery charges from an incident in October. Today, the police report has been revealed, and it features some shocking details…
McSpadden had “specifically requested that the report be withheld from the media,” and with good reason. The report details her brutal robbery and assault on her ex-mother-in-law Pearlie Gordon, her son’s grandmother, who was trying to sell shirts with Michael Brown’s name on it.
McSpadden and her pals descended on Gordon, 54, and her friends, beating them and robbing them of all their merchandise.
Gordon was punched in the face by McSpadden, and her male colleagues were beaten with a pipe. In the end, McSpadden and her friends made off with $1,500 in merchandise and $400 in cash.
Read the report for yourself and see what you think. Does anything about this surprise you? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next