Wendy Davis Gives Texas State Senate Seat to a Pro-Life Tea Party Republican
November 7, 2014 9:59am PST
Despite the crazy crazy amount of risks the Democrats took during Davis’s campaign for Texas Governor, the efforts all failed in a public display of infastructure when near the end of the campaign there was not one English commercial aired and few voters reached after fundraising nearly $40 million dollars.
[B]ut what is ultimately refreshing about Tuesday’s results in the Lone Star State is not simply that a bad candidate lost; rather, what lost were the extravagant efforts by national Democrats and a left-wing media complex to champion as the bold new face of their party a candidate who insisted that Texas was one Republican governor away from segregated water fountains and Hobby Lobby goon-squads policing women’s uteruses.
If Democrats want to peddle that shtick successfully, they should stick to San Francisco.
One last tidbit: Davis’s former Texas senate seat, which she gave up to run for governor? It now belongs to Republican Konni Burton. She is a tea-partier, and pro-life.
(h/t: Weasel Zippers)
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement