Meet the NFL Cheerleader Who Had Sex With Her Son’s 15-Year-Old Friend
November 7, 2014 8:37am PST
In 2005, Molly Shattuck made national headlines for becoming the oldest NFL cheerleader in history. She was 38 at the time. Now, the mother-of-three is making headlines again, but this time it’s for a reason which will likely land her in prison.
Shattuck, who touts herself as a healthy living expert, has shattered the emotional health of her entire family. On Wednesday, the 47-year-old was arrested for carrying out a lurid sexual relationship with her son’s 15-year-old friend. It’s the circumstances surrounding the sexual abuse which have so many people talking, though.
(Read More: NFL Cheerleader Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old)
Shattuck’s son gave his friend his mother’s cellphone number, telling him that the woman “is obsessed with you.” Soon, the pair were making out in Shattuck’s Cadillac Escalade. She even performed oral sex on the victim at her family’s beach house over Labor Day weekend.
It appears as though Shattuck has an unhealthy obsession with acting and looking younger than she actually is. It’s not an uncommon characteristic of middle-aged women in the 21st century. However, it is something which is contributing to the degradation of society. The effects of such an obsession are manifested in stories like this one.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This