Pelosi’s Dumb Comment on Midterm Election Bloodbath
November 7, 2014 8:54am PST
The country has voted in a new direction during the midterms this week.
Control of the Senate, the House and several governorships has slipped through the Democrats’ fingers and is now the majority Republican.
As the votes poured in, the shift in control was evident. New York State Representative Steve Israel, the chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee saw the blow coming and had little to say in defense.
“I won’t sugarcoat it,” said Israel, “we always knew tonight would be a challenging night, and it was for Democrats at every level.”
(h/t: Conservative Tribune)
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Trump Panicking After Horrifying Petition Goes Viral – This Could Destroy Him
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- Trump Just Got The Worst News Of His Campaign – We’re In Trouble