Outrage After Woman Breastfeeds Her Son At Graduation
November 6, 2014 10:22am PST
Pictures of an Australian woman breastfeeding her son at her college graduation are going viral this week, with the public having mixed reactions.
Jacci Sharkey, 24, was graduating from The University of the Sunshine Coast with a degree in business, human resources, management and marketing when she decided to have her picture taken by a professional photographer.
Noticing that her baby son needed a feeding, she decided to breastfeed him in the pictures. When Sharkey posted the pictures on Facebook, she was shocked to find that all Hell quickly broke loose.
“I never expected it to go crazy,” the mother of two said. “I thought I’d be really happy if it got 100 likes, and then it’s just gone out of control.
While some are outraged by the images, many have acknowledged Sharkey as an inspiration to young mothers. Her fans say that she has let them know that young mothers can still do whatever they set their mind to professionally.
“There has been a sea of thank you messages from people,” Sharkey commented. “Some were saying they were really worried about starting University but that I’ve helped them through it.”
Do you find Jacci Sharkey inspiring, or are her pictures just gross? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: New York Daily News
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today…
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Outrage After Judge Orders Bristol Palin to Do THIS With Her Breast Milk