Phil Robertson Could Get Arrested for What He Said to a Teenage Boy
October 31, 2014 11:11am PST
Sadie Robertson has become a fan favorite on this season’s Dancing With The Stars, compounding her already widespread Duck Dynasty fame. With all the media attention, everyone seems to be obsessed with the 17-year-old’s love life. She is currently dating Blake Coward, an 18-year-old from Alabama.
Sadie revealed the inevitable introductory ritual between her boyfriends and family patriarch Phil Robertson:
“Every time you bring a boyfriend over. Papaw Phil says, ‘Hey, nice to meet you.’ Then he says, ‘Keep it in your pants, brother.’ It’s so awkward. My boyfriend lives in Alabama so Papaw Phil has only met him a couple of times. [T]he only thing he had to say to Blake all day was, ‘You hurt her, I’ll hurt you. I’m watching you like a hawk, and I’ll break your legs if you do anything to her.’”
However embarrassing Phil Robertson’s tactics may be, they seem to be working. Sadie has been outspoken in her commitment to remaining abstinent until marriage, even as the pressures of liberal Hollywood present constant temptation.
Do you think Phil Robertson should ease up a bit, or does he have every right to be protective of his granddaughter’s innocence? Tell us in the comments section!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming