Parents give SHOCKING Birthday Lapdance to 16-year-old and Friends
October 31, 2014 8:53am PST
When a child turns sixteen, many rights of passage come to mind. Get a job, earn your drivers license and perhaps a car is added to the life of a kid that is expected to hopefully finish high school and enter the world as a disciplined, productive citizen.
However, in New York, the parents of one sixteen-year-old boy had a different experience planned for their son and his friends. In the party room of the nearby bowling alley, the boys’ parents organized a surprise party for their son and a troop of his co-ed friends that included strippers. Yep, you read that right. The parents’ idea of coming-of-age was to buy their son and all of his friends lap dances.
You may also like to read:
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Changes Everything
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News After New York Victory
- Hillary Did THIS After Her NY Win… Watch Closely